The Martin Racer is a saddle that offers great security and promotes confidence.
This saddle is 2nd Hand but shows some general signs of wear from being used but overall is in good condition and has many more years of riding to be done in it.
Designed with a deeper seat pocket, the Martin Racer offers greater stability in the saddle. Perfect for kids or seasoned riders with strong and powerful horses.
It Can benefit riders with shorter legs who struggle to maintain balance. The Martin Racers design helps keep riders in the middle of their saddle and in control of their run.
Preferred by professional barrel horse trainer Dean Kirkpatrick and Kassie Mowry.
- Model: Martin Racer 2ND HAND
- Seat: 13.5” Tree (13″ inside seat)
- Gullet: 6.5”
- Finish: Roughout
- Skirt: Round
- Tanning: Chestnut
- Seat: Suede – Nutmeg
- Tooling: n/a
- Seat: Full Padded
- Stitching: Machine Sewn
- Cantle: 2” Leather
- Border: n/a
- Fenders: Hamley Twist (pre turned)
- Conchos: Rowel
- Stirrups: 2” Hand Engraved Aluminium with leather Tread
- Rear Billets & Cinch: Yes
- Hoof Pick: Yes
- Designed with more prominent swells to help support and promote proper body position in turns.
- Forward angled stirrups help keep the riders feet in front of her center of balance for better body position in the turns.
- Raised ground seat helps prevent the rider from getting thrown forward.
- Increased surface area of the back cantle helps absorb concussion and prevent the rider being left behind when the horse leaves the barrel.
- Nice Round skirt.
- Adjustable Riggin
|Tree Sizes:||13.5″ (13″ inside seat)|
** Custom Saddles with varied Specs, Gullet Sizes and Seat Sizes are made to Order
** Orders take approx 13 weeks to Hand make from Martin Saddlery and a further 5-7 days delivery to Australia
** Check out the Martin Saddlery USA website for their Saddle Options Catalogue & saddle configurator at https://www.martinsaddlery.com/ms/Configurator/
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or for more information on how customize your next Martin Saddle at email@example.com