Balance, Timing, Rhythm) is a refined saddle designed to give the rider security without restriction.
With streamlined, forward fenders that move freely and a flatter seat, the rider is able to adjust quickly from the drop to acceleration.
The swell and horn are designed to help maintain position without interference.
Preferred by professional barrel horse trainer Jolene Montgomery.
- Model: Martin BTR
- Seat: 13”
- Gullet: 7”
- Finish: Roughout
- Skirt: Round
- Tanning: Chocolate
- Seat: Turquoise Suede
- Seat: Quilted
- Stitching: Machine Sewn
- Cantle: 2” Leather
- Border: Woven Rope
- Fenders: Hamley Twist (pre turned)
- Other: Silver Dots Package
- Conchos: Silver Berry
- Stirrups: 2” Engraved Aluminium
- SPRS (Stirrup Positioning Rig Slot) holds fenders in forward position and offers resistance, keeping rider deep in the seat pocket
- Forward reaching horn gives added leverage without interference
- Flatter seat and secure cantle allow for quick, secure changes in riding position
- Streamlined, forward fenders move freely and keep rider to the rear of seat pocket
- Available round or petite square skirt for a light, sporty saddle
- C-Rig is positioned to fit most horses while keeping saddle in a more forward position
|Gullet Width:||Standard 7″|
|Tree Sizes:||12.5″ ,13″ ,13.5″, 14″, 14.5″, 15″|
** Custom Gullet Sizes and Seat Sizes are made to Order
** Orders take approx 13 weeks to Hand make from Martin Saddlery
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more details to customise your next Martin Saddle