Exclusive and New Release to Australia ONLY, Martin Saddlery presents the “Kimberley Drover”. Built tough for Australian Conditions and ready to put to work.
The Kimberley Drafter saddle is designed to give you security and comfort on those long days in the saddle or when competing or turning a beast.
Made from the the highest quality Hermann Oak Leather, cut from the matching side of leather it instill consistency and quality finish to each saddle, along with quality Stainless Steel & Copper Hardware, there are no shortcuts that have been taken to ensure in making this saddle ensuring strength and durability for years to come.
Fitted with Quality leather Latigos, the nearside 1-3/4″ x 6’6″ cut the be thing, yet strong ensuring less bulk in the girth area and under the riders leg. The offside latigo is double stitched and reinforced to ensure strength and durability.
Adjusting stirrups has never been easier with Martin Saddlerys unique, quick and easy slide and lock mechanism, allowing you to quickly and easily adjust the stirrup length to suit the rider.
With perfect craftsmanship of smoothout leather on the 3.5″ rolled leather knee pads, skirt and swell area, and full roughout on the seat, jockey area and fenders, this saddle not only looks smart, but is easy to clean and maintain.
Handcrafted and built tough for our Australian Conditions, you can go past this saddle for comfort, fit, strength and versatility.
- Model: Martin Kimberley Drafter
- Seat: 14” Tree (13.5″ inside seat)
- Gullet: 7”
- Finish: Roughout / Smoothout – Combo
- Skirt: Round
- Tanning: Chestnut
- Seat: Hard
- Tooling: n/a
- Cantle: Pencil Roll – leather
- Border: n/a
- Fenders: Hamley Twist (pre turned fenders)
- Fenders: Hung on Bars
- Conchos: Silver Berry
- Stirrups: 2.5” Hand Engraved Aluminium with Rubber Tread
- Rear Billets & Cinch: No
- Hoof Pick: No
- Fender Bars allows fenders to be easily interchanged and allows fenders to move freely, allowing the rider to get their feet forward or place their feet exactly where you need whenever necessary.
- Hamley Twist (pre turned fenders) allow the stirrup to face forward, and takes the strain and resistant off bad ankles and knees adding to the comfort of the saddle.
- Good Ground seat, plenty of swell and knee pad for security and a deep cantle allows for a secure seat and comfort over those long miles in the saddle.
- Built on the AXIS tree that is designed and made by martins with a tree designed to give you horse full and even contact across the horses back, with adequate spine relief. Unique flared tips on the bars to angle up and away from your horse to relief pressure points and ensure a correct and comfortable fit for of your horse.
- Plenty of quality Stainless Steel D-Rings allowing for added versatility to your saddle when out bush or working.
- A small round skirt for a light, sporty saddle and also great for those short backed or young horses.
- C-Rig is positioned to fit most horses while keeping saddle in a more forward position.
|Gullet Width:||6.5″ 6.75″ & 7″|
|Hardware:||Stainless Steel & Copper|
|Tree Sizes:||12.5″ ,13″ ,13.5″, 14″, 14.5″, 15″|
** Custom Saddles with varied Specs, Gullet Sizes and Seat Sizes are made to Order
** Orders take approx 13 weeks to Hand make from Martin Saddlery and a further 5-7 days delivery to Australia
** Check out the Martin Saddlery USA website for their Saddle Options Catalogue & saddle configurator at https://www.martinsaddlery.com/ms/Configurator/
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or for more information on how customize your next Martin Saddle at firstname.lastname@example.org