The Guardian barrel Saddle provides superior security, made with youth rider in mind, but is for adults too.
Its designed to give the rider a secure seat, combined with a substantial swell and leg cut out.
With streamlined, forward fenders that move freely and a flatter seat, the rider is able to adjust quickly from the drop to acceleration.
The swell and horn are designed to help maintain position without interference.
Preferred by professional barrel horse trainer Jolene Montgomery.
- Model: Martin BTR – Guardian
- Seat: 12.5” Tree (12″ inside seat)
- Gullet: 7”
- Finish: Roughout
- Skirt: Square
- Tanning: Natural / Antiqued
- Seat: Quilted
- Seat: Suede – Turquoise
- Tooling: 1/2 Rose
- Cantle: 1-1/4″ Leahter
- Border: Running Leaf
- Fenders: Hamley Twist (pre turned fenders)
- Conchos: Staple
- Stirrups: 2” Aluminium with Rubber Tread
- Rear Billets & Cinch: Yes
- Hoof Pick: Yes
- SPRS (Stirrup Positioning Rig Slot) holds fenders in forward position and offers resistance, keeping rider deep in the seat pocket
- Designed for the superior secure ride to suit youth and adult riders.
- Cut away swell provide a secure grip for the rider to get up and under the swells, much like a half breed saddle.
- Forward reaching horn gives added leverage without interference
- Flatter seat and secure cantle allow for quick, secure changes in riding position
- Streamlined, forward fenders move freely and keep rider to the rear of seat pocket
- Available round or petite square skirt for a light, sporty saddle
- C-Rig is positioned to fit most horses while keeping saddle in a more forward position
|Gullet Width:||6.5″ 6.75″ & 7″|
|Tree Sizes:||12.5″ ,13″ ,13.5″, 14″, 14.5″, 15″|
** Custom Saddles with varied Specs, Gullet Sizes and Seat Sizes are made to Order
** Orders take approx 13 weeks to Hand make from Martin Saddlery and a further 5-7 days delivery to Australia
** Check out the Martin Saddlery USA website for their Saddle Options Catalogue & saddle configurator at https://www.martinsaddlery.com/ms/Configurator/
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or for more information on how customize your next Martin Saddle at email@example.com