Do you have a keen Junior Cowkid who is keen to rope and work the farm or even just trail ride or wishes to ride a nice western saddle like mum and dad.
Well this saddle is built tough for tough kids and can do all the things a big rope / ranch saddle can do.
Martin Saddlery / Cashel have designed these saddles with the young rider in mind. The saddles are built to use with trees and riggings that will stand up to ranch work, rope steers, drag logs, you name it, these saddles can do it all. With a secure pocket, roughout leather and kid friendly proportions help the young rider maintain position and balance.
The Roper is tailored to help young ropers as they learn the basics, with an easy reach horn and seat designed to keep them in position. Blocked fenders help keep balance while they delivery their loop and yes this saddle is strong enough to drag a steer and team rope out of.
- Model: Roper
- Seat: 12” Tree (11.75″ inside seat)
- Gullet: 5”
- Finish: Roughout
- Rigging: Drop Dee
- Tanning: Chestnut
- Seat: Hard
- Tooling: 1/2 spider
- Cantle: 1-1/2″ leather
- Border: San Carlos
- Conchos: Stainless Steel – slotted
- Stirrups: 1.5″ Rawhide Covered
- Rear Billets & Cinch: Yes
- Other: set of 6 x strings
- Length: 21″ long
- Weight: 11.5kg
- Blocked fenders to help keep balance.
- Easy Reach horn and seat designed to keep them in position.
- Tailored to suit young ropers to learn the basics
- Tree – Fibreglass covered wood .
- Quality Leather Nearside and Off side latigos and rear billet straps and rear cinch, all ready to ride. (front cinch not included)
- Large swells keep the rider secure.
- Built tough to rope a steer out of
- Suits riders from size 4 – 14 junior jeans
- Light weight and quality built, 11.5kg
- nice and short for horses and ponies at 21″ long
- Adjustable stirrups to suit a wide range of junior rider ages.
|Tree Sizes:||12″ (11.75″ inside seat)|
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org